For Siemens Information Technology in München we are looking for a Manager (m/f) WAN Performance at the earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage existing and future WAN related monitoring and reporting systems and service providers on a global level
- Design, implementation and global rollout of performance monitoring solutions for Siemens worldwide
- Guarantee data quality of relevant reporting sources and harmonize the reports together with Business Units / Countries where necessary
- Analysis of WAN performance data on a global level and provide consultancy and support to IT Managers worldwide
- Overall responsible for providing assistance and training to business users in the effective use of applications and tools
- Documentation of processes and workflows
- Support the integration of different software applications and business processes
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University Studies of Informatics or Electronics Engineering
- Several years of working experience with WAN/Telecommunications require; Extensive working experience with Service Management desirable
- Project leader experience required as well as practical experience in project with international scope required
- Several years of leadership experience is required
- Experience in working with international, distributed and virtual teams
- Several years of practical experience with network performance and analysis tools (CA Performance Center / Netwatcher, HP OpenView, Solarwinds Orion, etc)
- Practical experience with data networks management and design: IP management, SNMP, Netflow, QoS/CoS, Capacity Management, Cisco routers, etc;
- Experience with database querying techniques desirable
- Customer orientation and ability to structure and analyze complex data
- Ability to meet deadlines in dynamic environments
- Advanced Project management skills
- Profound business administration knowledge and advanced presentations skills
- Basic experience with HTML5 and Microsoft .NET
- Advanced knowledge of office tools (Word, Excel, etc)
- Fluent language skills in English and basic German
What else do I need to know?
Siemens has been awarded with the Certificate audit berufundfamilie®.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Siemens is supporting the Initiative „job - Jobs ohne Barrieren“ („job - jobs without barriers“) of the Federal Ministry for Labor and Social Affairs. We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Severely handicapped persons will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at: Jobs ohne Barrieren
1.000 € Prämie
Infos zum Unternehmen
Innovative Technik und umfassendes Know-how
Siemens ist mit seiner klaren Strukturierung auf den Gebieten Industrie, Energie, Gesundheit und Infrastrukturlösungen führender Anbieter für innovative Produkte, Technologien und Lösungen. In über 190 Ländern unterstützt das vor 165 Jahren gegründete Unternehmen seine Kunden mit innovativen Techniken und umfassendem Know-how bei der Lösung ihrer geschäftlichen und technischen Aufgaben.