Your job as Programme Manager Logistics Excellence
The Programme Manager Logistics Excellence has the task to identify, select, develop and monitor projects to improve maritime operations, supply chain and logistics performance for offshore wind projects from a project life-cycle perspective.
Your interfaces are the wind projects and their Package Managers, Construction Management and Generation (O&M) as well as reporting progress into the Expert Group LEC (Levelized Energy Costs).
- Development and improvement of a programme structure to identify, select and monitor projects targeting improvements of maritime operations, logistics and supply chain performance of offshore and onshore wind projects
- Provide expert advice and analysis to the relevant project packages
- Cooperate with the project teams to ensure development and implementation of efficient, safe and cost effective processing on the interface from onshore to offshore supply chain
- Coordinator of Expert Group “Maritime Operations and Logistics Excellence” (MO&LE) and Member of “Levelized Energy Costs” (LEC)
- Support contract management, both technical and financial aspects for the satisfaction of the company/project
- Deputy function to the Head of Logistics & Vessels
Your profile as Programme Manager Logistics Excellence
- Academic degree in Business Administration or similar
- Long-term experience in project and programme management including first experience in multi-project management
- Excellent communication and diplomacy
- Technical, administrative, commercial skills
- Excellent conceptual, structured approach and planning skills
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent English business language skills
- Strong interpersonal, enabling skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivational and persistent characteristics
- Beneficial to have:
- Consulting background
- Background in change management
- Project Management certification (i.e. PMI PMP, IPMA Level B)
- Experience of large scale construction projects
- Good understanding of the demands of components, maritime operations and logistics in the offshore environment
- German, Danish and/or Dutch language skills
The position is located in Hamburg, London, Fredericia or Esbjerg and includes travelling within Northern Europe.
We appreciate applications of disabled people.