We are looking to recruit a highly motivated Reliability Engineer
to join our Rhineland Refinery near Cologne, Germany
You will be be responsible for the improvement of our Plant reliability, technical assurance and maintenance cost optimization in the relevant operation area in the Rhineland Refinery. In this position you will develop maintenance strategies and provide technical support to the local maintenance technicians and project engineers.Responsibilities
- Provides Maintenance and Operations technical support in order to ensure plant availability with optimum costs and required quality
- Monitoring of equipment performance with the aim of identifying and proposing improvements.
- Development and optimisation of maintenance procedures.
- Improvement and optimisation of equipment reliability by using of Root Cause Analysis and Reliability Centered Maintenance techniques, provides defect and bad actor elimination by fit-for-purpose solutions.
- Liaise with and provide technical support to project teams in order to ensure optimum project implementation and compliance with standards and requirements.
- Develop and maintain the long-term, strategic PU asset master plan for the Rheinland refinery.
- University degree in Engineering, Master or Bachelor
- Significant working experience in the petrochemical industry or comparable environment.
- Thorough, hands-on, knowledge of the various types of equipment.
- Solid team player with excellent social skills.
- Experience with risk based processes, like RCM and Defect Elimination is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (verbal and writing).