Background and Mission
Ableton is seeking an
experienced Manager for our IT portfolio and teams. This position will
be based in Berlin, and you report directly to the Director of Support,
IT and General Services.
Ableton’s IT covers hardware and software
for our website, our e-commerce technologies, our business
applications, our desktop support, and our phone and network systems.
As the Senior IT Manager
you have a thorough understanding of Ableton’s business goals,
processes, and other units' strategies. Your mission is to ensure that
Ableton has a proper IT strategy and budget, the adequate technology
needed for running the company and appropriate service levels to achieve
business and stakeholders goals.
- Define, build and implement an information technology strategy and solutions, together with the IT team
- Recruit, coach and develop the members of your team
- Own and lead the continuous improvement of our IT ecosystem
- Establish and manage the IT budget and investments
- Lead the evaluation of tools and solutions to support the internal IT needs of various departments
- Lead discussions about data security, data protection, legal compliance, risk management
- Manage information technology vendor partnerships and agreements to ensure the delivery of quality and timely services
What you need to bring
- A minimum of 5 years of managerial experience and 3 years of experience in an IT related strategic leadership capacity
- Demonstrated success in operating IT infrastructure and conducting IT innovation projects, and IT strategy definition
- Demonstrated success in preparing or making strategic decisions of high impact
- Demonstrated skills in systematic problem solving
- A continuous improvement mindset and strategic thinking
to work effectively and collaboratively in a multi-cultural team
environment with employees at all levels and areas of the company
- Proven experience with program and project management
- Good negotiation skills and experience managing external vendors and consultant relationships
- Professional proficiency in English.
The following experiences and skills can make a difference
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Experience with business process evaluation
- Experience with e-business as well as website development and operations
- Professional proficiency in German
Why we think you will like it here
- Here at Ableton, we deeply value our people for their individual talents, contributions and perspectives
- This new position requires your talents, experience and strategic capabilities to help us shape the future of Ableton
- You will enable and support committed and knowledgeable teams through new challenges in a constantly growing company
- Ableton builds on a history of groundbreaking products with a constant focus on innovation
Sounds like a great opportunity?
you meet these criteria, please submit your resume, including a cover
letter and relevant certificates. Please let us know your possible
starting date and your preferred salary.
1.000 € Prämie
Infos zum Unternehmen
Unser Team besteht aus rund 150 Mitarbeitern aus 22 Ländern, die sich
auf unsere Niederlassungen in Berlin und Los Angeles verteilen. Viele
von uns sind als Musiker, Produzenten, DJs und Künstler aktiv. Und fast
alle nutzen Live. Manche Mitarbeiter haben promoviert, andere sind
Autodidakten, und die meisten stehen irgendwo dazwischen. Was für uns
zählt: Wenn Sie hervorragende Arbeit leisten, dann passen Sie zu uns.